Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ENGLAND: Cruelty beyond belief to those in care with special needs !

Just a few feet in front of me, Simone cowered in the corner of the shower, her arms over her head to protect her from the care workers who had dragged her, fully clothed, beneath the jets of water.

 
At the time they took my silence for acquiescence, occasionally leering in my direction as they tossed shower gel at the 18-year-old, who has learning difficulties, and threw mouthwash into her eyes.

But there was a good reason why I didn’t intervene: what these thugs didn’t know was I had a secret camera hidden in the buttonhole of my shirt and was recording every second of their barbaric behaviour.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392892/And-care-How-undercover-reporter-spent-weeks-private-home-young-people-witnessed-abuse-shames-civilised-society.html#ixzz1O0EAxsU9