Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alice Pyne: her parents ask for privacy and no publicity.

There was great joy last night as an influx of tweeters with hearts as big as mountains wanted to do something for Alice, to have her 'trending'. The object of their desire was achieved and there was much joy. However, I have since learnt that Alice's last post on her blog,  is from sometime ago and Alice is now very sick. Alice has said through her parents her greatest 'bucket wish' is for everyone to become a bone marrow donor. Her parents also ask for privacy without publicity, this is a time for Alice and her family. xx

Alice Pyne: Alice's Bucket list

About Me

My Photo
Hi, I'm 15 years old and live with my parents and sister in Ulverston. I've been fighting cancer for almost 4 years and now I know that the cancer is gaining on me and it doesn't look like I'm going to win this one :( I'm hoping to write in here as much as I can and I'm also going to show my bucket list which I'm trying to get done before I have to go. Hopefully, I'll update as I tick each one off the list :)
http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/2011/06/hello_06.html?spref=tw

http://www.dkmsamericas.org/

Become a donor TODAY  and save a life.