Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anni Dewani and the 'contradictory statements'

I have followed the McCann case since May 3rd 2007, and from the first appeal made by Gerry McCann, something was not quite right. I have the same feeling now over the Dewani tragedy, not one to rush to judgement nor do I believe the lies churned out by the 'Sun' on a daily basis.  However, when contradictory statements are made as in the McCann case it is 'red flag' time. Anni was a beautiful woman and yet there are no reports of sexual abuse, just cold blooded murder. The husband and taxi driver do not seem to have done much to help this young lady except run for their lives and hail down a passing car. I know my husband and if this had happened to us, he would have died for me, no one would have taken me alive.  I of course was not there and the full details are yet to be known. My question is this, why did they kill Anni and not her husband or the taxi driver? usually when one kills it is so they cannot be identified,, the person is silenced forever...and yet we are to believe these 'thieves' for that is all it appears to have been , a robbery...suddenly turn into cold bloodied killers leaving behind two people who can identify them. It makes no sense surely if they were armed it would have served them better to have killed all three so as not to be caught . Hiring PR gurus like Max Clifford , I fear does not add up to an innocent man. Clarence Mitchell hired by the McCanns to 'prove' their innocence has not been a success....more than 60% of the British public still believe they are involved in the death of their daughter even though her body has never been found.