Saturday, January 1, 2011

The media need another Robert Murat...

And interesting to note a comment  from a member of the McCann clan...Kates side I believe


http://www.anorak.co.uk/182936/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-creepy-robert-murat-sues-media-fbi-investigates-and-hating-kate-mccann.html



http://www.anorak.co.uk/269405/media/tabloids-condemn-oddball-chris-jefferies-for-murder-of-joanne-yeates.html

  1. coolandcalm says:
  2. I see we’re heading down the Murat path… you’d think the rags would have learned lessons from that!
  3. I like: …….He dyed his hair blue, idolised a poet obsessed with death, and threw books and pens in fury……
  4. I remember when most teachers would throw things. Books, Blackboard rubbers, Rulers, the occasional handy plimsoll. Rosetti was a popular poet back then and I dyed my hair black and platinum and all shades in between. Many of us did. Male and female. It was the era……
    Jefferies may well be the ‘perp’ and I’m sure the police have good reasons for keeping him so long but I don’t think any of the stuff above points to anything other than eccentricity.