Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anni Drewani....Blogger claims to be Air Stewardess on Annis flight

The press have reported a member of staff on the flight saw Anni crying, this is the blogger who does not leave a name but claims she is the one. Which, come to think of it, is probably where the lazy
 British press claim to have found their 'SOURCE'


BLOGGER POST........I am sure I operated on the flight bringing the Dewanis back from Mumbai where they were married. When I saw the photo of them, and read the awful news, I looked for some details, and sure enough it said they had married in Mumbai two weeks before their honeymoon. The reason I remembered her so well, was because she looked so unhappy. One of their party asked if they could be seated together on the flight as they had just got married, and they had been seated across the aisle from each other. She however did not want to move, and at one stage she was in tears. One of my colleagues brought her some tissues. The couple did not speak ONE word to each other during the 9 hour flight. We all noticed and found this strange. When I saw she had been murdered, and read the story I have to say I was suspicious. She was a beautiful looking girl, polite and mannerly. What a horrible tragedy. I have been keeping a close look at the news to see what the outcome is. Does anyone know if this was an arranged marriage???